Talent Engagement Manager (f/m/d)
Spark Networks SE is a leading global dating company with a widening portfolio of premium & freemium apps. These brands include Zoosk, EliteSingles, JDate, Christian Mingle, eDarling, JSwipe, Attractive World and Silver Singles, to name a few! Formed in 2017 through the merger of Affinitas GmbH and Spark Networks, Inc., the company has a presence in 29 countries worldwide and is publicly listed on the NYSE American exchange under the ticker symbol “LOV.” The firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking to strengthen our Talent Engagement Team with a Talent Engagement Manager (f/m/d) position at our Berlin headquarters.
The TE Manager’s key objectives are to be an excellent business partner to Spark Hiring Managers (non-IT) and to shape and lead the recruitment processes in order to hire the best candidates as fast as possible. The TE Manager reports to the Head of Talent Engagement.
As Talent Engagement Manager you:
- Pro-actively shape all stages of the recruitment process for each department / position, including setting up appropriate KPIs.
- Lead hiring managers and candidates through all stages of the recruitment process (end-to-end).
- Increase quality and quantity of A-player job applications due to relevant and engaging job profiles and optimal use of available sourcing channels (incl. Active Sourcing).
- Provide a first-class candidate experience.
- Manage logistics and reporting of recruitment processes (incl. meetings, documentation, positions & cost reporting).
- Increase speed and reduce cost in relation to recruitment.
- Effective management of relationships with external stakeholders (recruitment agencies, relocation agency etc.).
- High quality of incoming job applications.
- Excellent candidate engagement.
- Reduced recruiting costs (esp. external headhunters).
- Fast recruitment processes according to relevant KPIs.
- High number of staff referrals.
- Weekly and quarterly reports on positions, timelines, costs, channels and other applicable metrics.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Excellent mix of personal and professional approach to work.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written – for internal and external audiences.
- Business-minded sparring partner for hiring managers.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Solution-oriented attitude.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability and experience to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple and differing requests at the same time.
- 4+ years’ experience recruiting and sourcing for marketing, finance, BI and product talent across multiple levels and profiles.
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies ( boolean search, social networks).
- Very good knowledge of current recruiting trends.
- Good knowledge and understanding of German candidate market
- Good knowledge of recruitment (reporting) metrics.
- Good knowledge of employer branding.
- Good knowledge of relevant events and conferences to attend and sponsor.
- Experience with professional ATS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
See why Spark Networks employees love where they work: check out our Glassdoor reviews and kununu reviews!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!