Content & SEO Manager for French-speaking markets (f/m/d)
To support our French-speaking Content team, we are searching as of now for a
Content & SEO Manager for French-speaking markets
As our new Content and SEO Manager, you will support us in improving our French-speaking matchmaking platforms by creating content that helps define our portfolio of brands.
- Work independently to build up relevant visibility in search engine result pages to drive lead generation
- Create and manage SEO-optimized content dealing with the topics of love, (online) dating and dating services
- Lead and train a French-speaking Jr. Content & SEO Manager, directly reporting to you
- Implement and improve technical features on our websites to boost performance
- Analyze success of on-page content and off-page optimization
- Create & implement content on our social media channels
- Create and evaluate surveys for press releases, and build a strong network with publishers
- Create short and micro copy for online marketing campaigns and product features
- You have completed your university degree (field of study is secondary)
- You can draw on SEO expertise developed in an e-commerce or agency environment (2 year min.)
- You are proficient in various types of copy writing; long copy, short copy, micro copy
- You have exceptional writing skills, grammar, and proofreading skills
- You have proven leadership experience
- You use SEO and traffic analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Adwords, etc.
- You have an analytical mindset, and own a strong attention to detail
- You have gained first experience in PR
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and are able to manage multiple projects on short deadlines
- You speak French at a native level and have very good English skills (required)
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Flexi-time (core-working times between 11am-3pm)
- Choice between German lessons or Babbel subscription for all new joiners
- Training modules and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly working atmosphere and great colleagues from all over the world
Be part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!